We commit in Nexis Fibers a.s. (Joint-Stock Company ) :
- to protect health,security and property of our employees, customers, privies and the public.
- to take into consideration and take care of the environment and surroundings.
- to share information and to communicate freely about the structure of management HSE ( H-health, S- security, E-environment and the impact of our activities and products on HSE.
- to incorporate HSE goals and functions into the managering systems on all levels.
- to maintain the managering systems securing the observance of legislative requirements and supporting the incorporation of HSE concepts into our bussiness processes.
- to support pre-active Nexis Fibers culture in which all our employees share this obligation and responsibility concerning the incorporation of HSE concepts into our labour activities.
We want to achieve the HSE level which deserves confidence of the privies. Safe activities (observance of the HSE regulations) is personal responsibility of all employees and it is the fundamental condition of employment in Nexis Fibers a.s. We want to be a responsible and serious partner concerning the continual maintainable development of the company.
We hereby declare our intention in order to fulfill the HSE Obligation
- to have the system of HSE management which will constantly secure conformity with laws as well as its systematic improvement
- to set targets and measures in order to improve, evaluate and communicate achieved results to employees, customers,privies and other external environment
- to discover dangerous conduct of employees and dangerous situations at workplace and to minimize the number of employees´accidents
- to minimalize the number of incidents and accidents at workplace ,to prevent contamination,to minimalize waste,air pollution and to discharge contaminating materials into water
- to minimalize optimally financial risks and debts in the HSE area in line with the Nexis Fibers a.s.Obligation
- to develop and deliver products which contaminate the environment least of all
- to require and help contracting parties by means of partnership process in order to control HSE
in line with the Nexis Fibers a.s.Obligation
- to provide elementary healthcare for our employees on the above standard level
- to maintain an emergency plan as well as a crisis plan and ability of our employees to react according to them
- to increase awareness and capability of our employees in the HSE area through systematic training
- to get acquinted employees in regular cycles in line with state and internal legislation with conditions of safe work
- to include the HSE results into the process of evaluation and remuneration of employees
- to secure unanimous apprehension and observance of this policy
Approved by the Management of the Company on 25th June ,2012